- B Com Degree / National Diploma: Human Resources Management and Industrial Relations.
- Registered with the Board of Personnel Practitioners South African
- ± 5 years working experience as a Senior Human Resources Management – Commercial / Production environment advantageous.
- The successful applicant must have their own reliable vehicle, and a valid SA Drivers Licence
Characteristics and profile dimensions for the Human Resource Manager:
- Impact and Integrity
- Leadership/Managerial skills
- Planning Organising and Implementation skills
- Developed communication skills
- Analytical Ability
- Planning, Organising, Implementation and Controlling of Standards
- Courage and Initiative
- Merchant Mentality
- Energy / Self-Motivation
The successful Human Resources Manager will need a combination of skills and key duties:
- Successfully support to Senior and line management, on all HR Practices, Legislation and Labour Relations processes.
- Custodian of HR Policies and Procedure and able to facilitate and create understanding and implementation throughout the company.
- Be a successful negotiator with developed implementation skills of Policies, procedures and HR practices.
- Able to create understanding of the Vision and Mission of the Company on all levels, and successfully support the needs of a diverse group of employees.
- Must implement and manage an Employee – wellness initiative and program with Management.
- Must be well-organised with excellent time management skills.
- Must be a successful negotiator and influencer to ensure that sound communication skills on all levels are adhere to. Conflict resolution to be dealt with amicably.
- Build trust with all levels of staff and provide support.
- Must have strong analytical abilities and developed problem solving skill.
- Must keep informed at all times of legislative changes and able to implement changes timeously in all relevant departments.
- Manage risk by ensuring compliancy with all Legislative processes, Company Policies and Procedures.
- Must be able to maintain the Recruitment, Induction and Training Processes of all new, promoted and current staff.
- Must be able to implement a Performance Management system.
- Able to implement a Skills Development plan with Senior and Line management annually and identify training needs.
- Implement and manage with Senior Management and Line Management a Performance Management system.
- Implement and maintain the Employment Equity Plans.
- Ensure that weekly, monthly and annual statistical data are maintained and correct, to report on current and future staff costs.
- Manage risk by being compliant to all the Bargaining Councils and South African Labour Laws.
Salary: Highly negotiable based on experience and qualifications of the successful applicant.
Supporting documents required with application: ID, Drivers Licence, Qualification Certificates and most recent payslip.
NOTE: Employment is subject to criminal record clearance, background screening and document / qualification verification.