- Certified Facilities Practitioner (SAFMA) (IFMA) - (Preferable)
- Degree/ diploma in Facilities Management / Property Studies will be an advantage.
- Computer Literate: MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook)
- Valid drivers license and own reliable vehicle.
- 5 years of facilities management experience in commercial or corporate real estate with familiarity of managing internal and/or external teams.
- Experience in managing large facilities portfolio.
- Sound knowledge of the tools, equipment and material common in the environment.
- Knowledge of sectional title schemes and definitions (Common Property, exclusive use, financial obligations to managing agents, body corporate and Home Owner Associations).
- Practical knowledge of building maintenance and landscaping / plants and the use of general garden and pool machinery.
- Demonstrating knowledge of applicable national codes, standards, and regulations.
- Proven leadership abilities, must be able to manage, train and develop a team.
- Must be proactive, take initiative and have excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong personal responsibility for achieving customer satisfaction.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- High integrity and honesty in all dealings.
- Project management skills.
- Friendly and approachable but with assertive an assertive personality.
- Attention to detail and able to work under pressure.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
NOTE: Employment is subject to criminal record clearance, background screening and document / qualification verification.